These Pre-Order Terms and Conditions ("Terms") govern the placing of pre-orders ("Pre-order") with Dionies Sportswear LLC.
Please read these Terms carefully before submitting your Pre-Order of any Dionies Products. By submitting your payment to Pre Order, for Dionies Products, you agree to be legally bound by these terms.
1. Pre-Order Reservation When placing a Pre-order for Dionies products, you provide certain information, such as your address and other billing information. You represent and warrant that all such information is accurate, and you shall ensure that such information is current.
Dionies shall have no responsibility or liability for inaccurate information or information that is no longer valid and shall have no obligation to make efforts to determine the correct contact or shipping information. You acknowledge and agree that Dionies may delay orders as it deems appropriate based upon complete order fulfillment by and between manufacturers. We will make every effort to inform you within two (2) weeks of the initial product release date, receipt of your Pre-Order, and that you will be entitled to a full refund of the purchase Price.
2. Price & Payment When placing your Pre Order, you will pay the total cost of the product. Methods of payment accepted are (1) Credit Card Payment (Visa, MasterCard) or electronic debit payment. The purchase price does not include import duties, taxes, transfer fees, or other governmental charges, which are the Buyers responsibility.
3. Priority All products will be manufactured according to the order in which the Pre-order is received. This position does not imply receiving a particular number associated with your Products. If you cancel or forfeit your reservation per the Terms, your position will be taken by the next person on the Product reservation list.
4. Delivery Schedule Although we will make efforts to begin delivering Products as soon as reasonably practicable, you understand and agree that there may be delays due to circumstances beyond our control. Dionies does not represent or warrant that it will be able to ship Dionies products by the estimated time. An estimated delivery time is only an estimate and is subject to change. Dionies not held responsible for any damages that may occur due to the delay, nor shall it be obligated, except as outlined in these Terms, to provide any discounts, refunds, or credits due to any delays. We will provide you with updates concerning such a delivery schedule. If any known reason you decide that you do not wish to continue to wait for your Product, you may cancel your reservation as provided for in Section 5 below.
5. Cancellation Buyer or Seller may cancel this reservation by terminating the Pre-order at any time for any or no reason before our notification to you that your Product is ready for delivery. If you do so before our notice of delivery, you will obtain a refund of the purchase Price without interest. If Dionies cancels your reservation you will receive a full refund of the Purchase Price without interest.
6. Limitation of Liability Under no circumstances will Dionies be held liable for any incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out or related to this agreement. If Dionies is held liable for any damages arising out or related to these Terms, your sole and exclusive remedy will be the full refund of your purchase price without interest.
7. Customer Information Any information we may collect about you will remain confidential and not be shared or sold to any third party.
8. Change to the “Terms” Dionies reserves the right to change any of the terms for any or no reason. If you are unhappy with such changes, you may cancel your reservation as described in Section 5 above. We will provide notice of any material changes.ial changes.